»

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Been Fun!

I'd like to thank all of my faithful readers of Wholly Devoted.

I've been able to share a lot of my thoughts, ideas, inspirations, and funnies, and I've loved every second of every minute.

But, as of today, Wholly Devoted will be no more.

I'm not dismantling the blog...but I will be rarely, if ever, posting here. Lots of my material is original, so I may print it out and scrap book the pages that mean the most to me. So don't worry about it going completely away.

My ego is too big for that!

But God has opened doors for me to do something that I have a passion for, and that is write reviews for Christian fiction and non-fiction. This has gone from hobby to ministry, and while it has it's controversial and frustrating moments, that is truly where my heart is.

Plus, with my various health issues, I haven't had a whole lot to say about me lately. I'm having surgery April 21st to take care of one issue, and my doctors are working on treatment for the other one I battle daily.

Still, God isn't done with me yet, and I may pop in from time to time to share something amazing He has shown me. You just never know...

So, thank you. Thank you for giving my voice a chance to be heard, for helping me realize yes, I do matter in the Kingdom, and for all of your encouraging and uplifting comments and emails.

I've had a blessed and fun time. I hope you have as well.

See you later, gater!

Deena

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats, I love you dear one.

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats on your next level!!
I'm glad that God has opened a door for you to do something that you love! Sorry to see you go but glad for you at the same time!
Peace & Love!

Pastor Dave said...

I'm married to you and I'm gonna miss your blog! Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch some of your wit and wisdom at home!

Love ya,
Dave