»

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm a Bodacious Blog Babe!

I'm finally feeling more like my old self...which is a good thing, or a not so good thing, depending on how you look at it:-)

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm catching up on my blog reading (it was all I could do to post...didn't feel up to making the rounds, so I've missed out on a LOT of good stuff!)

Imagine my surprise when I popped by Sharon's blog and found she'd given me this:


Photobucket


This is her description of a bodacious bloggy gal:

Since I could not find a description of this award I guess I will have to fill it in myself.
So for those of you whom I choose to pass this award on to-this is what I want you to know.
1. I think you are TOTALLY BO-DA-CIOUS dahlin! (southern drawl necessary here)
2. I am honored to call you my sister because you have an outright,
unmistakable love for God.
3. Last but not least--in God's eyes you are remarkable and
totally noteworthy in the kingdom of God.
I am honored to have such bodaciously incredible blogging friends and sisters.

So, this made my day! What a great Christmas surprise...and I'm thrilled to pass it along to YOU, my blogging sistahs in Christ...

...for all of your encouraging comments
...for all of your prayer support during my latest health crisis
...for continuing to be faithful readers even though I haven't had much to read
...for demonstrating Christ to me in a multitude of ways.

Feel free to post your graphic on your blog, and link to me if you'd like.

Be blessed and Merry Christmas!!

Deena

0 comments: