»

Monday, December 24, 2007

Prayer Request...Please pass on to your church families...

Hello everyone,

Please pray for my 42 year old niece, Tillie (family nickname). She is in a coma, and my sister is with her.

Both are in Oregon, and weather is preventing T's family from getting to her.

They are trying to take her off of life support to see if she will breathe on her own.

Please pray. And, if you have a church prayer group, please ask them to pray that my niece survive and my sister feels God's love in a POWERFUL way...and comes back to Him.

Be blessed,

Deena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers.

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you and your family.
God's will be done...

Sharon Brumfield said...

How is your niece doing?

I do hope ya'll had a good Christmas.