»

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Memory Overload!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Please keep my pastor/hubby in your prayers. He is stretched so thin right now, and could use some good prayer support. He's a bi-vocational pastor.

It's hard to keep track of so much, and then to cope with the stuff we're dealing with health wise for me.

It's kind of like being a computer...to run efficiently, you need enough memory...and he has so many "files" running, he usually counts on me to be his "backup drive"...

And we all know how THAT'S probably working for him, now, don't we??

So, just keep him bathed in prayer.

Thanks!

Deena

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will pray for him and his helpmate.
Our pastor is bi vocational too. He is under a lot of pressure at work and sometimes work and the body of Christ is just a tad too much. He told me the other night he just wanted to run to the woods and jump in a hole and hide.
I told Linda(his wife and my bud)that he had better watch the running or God might just cover the hole for three days to get him right again. :)
She said it would probably take more than three days. He is a tad stubborn. Which I guess is a good thing-it has probably helped him survive.
Praying girl.