»

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Food For Thought

Read the following words inside the blue triangle out loud.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


What did you read?

Did you read "The bird in the bush?"

Or did you read "The bird in the THE bush?"

Look at it again...

Makes me wonder...

How much do we miss in God's Word because we read in a rush, not taking the time we should...?

Just food for thought...

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

P.S. Trying different kinds of food to determined if you like foods like japanese food or seafood. One kind of food we love is that we all love to eat holiday food!!

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Trying to hear everything God is saying at the moment. Just started a 90 day devotional by Beth Moore on Jesus. Looking forward to hearing some good things. :)
And I don't know if I am seeing wrong but I read-a bird in the bush--I think.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Ops!
A bird in the the bush.

NotJustLaura said...

Ooouch! Thank you very much for this. I read 'bird in THE bush' and totally missed the extra word. This is definately food for thought ...

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Yep, you got me! True application, too.