»

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Guess What?!?

God answered prayers (well, of course He did...He answers all of them)...
but He answered SPECIFIC prayers on my behalf.

I do NOT have breast cancer...I just have a lymph node in an odd place.

But praise God I DO NOT HAVE CANCER. I DO however have a much deeper appreciation for what women go through who receive "that" phone call, and vow to pray for those battling breast cancer (or cancer of any kind) more fervently.

If you or someone you love is battling breast cancer, my heart goes out to you. If you need a shoulder or an ear...you can always count on mine:-)

Thank You, God, for choosing to heal me now instead of later. I praise You and give You ALL the glory!

Amen, and be blessed in His name.

Deena

5 comments:

Denise said...

I am praising God with you my sweet friend, I love you.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

You wonder why the cup passes some and is placed in the hands of others.

Who knows why God does what He does.

But girl I am glad the cup passed right on by you. :)

Denise said...

Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you.

Unknown said...

I'm praising God with you!