»

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If You're Able...

Photobucket


An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had two final requests.

First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart.

"Wal-Mart?" the preacher exclaimed.

"Why Wal-Mart?"

"Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week!"

Don't let this be said about you. If you're able, call home and say I love you to the ones who raised you. I'd love to talk with Mom and Dad again...but I have to wait for eternity now.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Great reminder to share our love with those who matter before its too late.

Join me in praying for a young boy from my church who is having brain surgery on Friday - see my actions speak loudest blog for more details.

Thanks!

Robin said...

Thank you Deena, for your beautiful prayer for Daniel and his family! I'm sure it will mean so much to them!

Denise said...

Amen my sweet friend, I would love to talk to my momma.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I hear you.
Hearing and obeying. :)