»

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ahhhhh....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thank you all for your prayers.

While circumstances haven't changed, I have.

I don't feel as frantic or as out of control as I was feeling. I can sense God's peace again inside, and I'm content to let Him have His way, and to get out of the way of what He is doing.

Please continue to keep both of my sisters in prayer...Leslie for surgery on Thursday, and Brenda for both surgery on the 27th and for a raging battle she is in for her family.

Be blessed and be a blessing...because you all are to me.

Deena

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl.
Doesn't it seem that there is always a battle to be fought?
Guess that is why we were promised an eternity of no tears, no pain, no nights, no cooking!!!!!!!
Praying God has His way.
Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about things. I'll continue to pray for your sisters.

When you get a chance, stop by my blog. I gave you an award. :)