»

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

God and His Mysterious Ways...

I would love to post today and tell you "Prayers have been answered! Things are all fine and good again!"

But I can't.

When I look out on the horizon, all I see are storm clouds gathering. But thank God I have His umbrella and rain gear!

As bad as things seem right now, I wouldn't want to be anywhere but with Him. As rough as the waters are, when I think of doing this alone...I shiver in fear.

I know His hand is there. I know He sees it all. I know He is at work.

But peace about it all seems lacking. We're facing so much on so many fronts it is a little overwhelming.

So, pray for peace. Pray for protection (this is the biggest need). Pray for direction, for wisdom. Pray for strength to handle what looms ahead in so many directions. Pray for both of our families.

Lord, I believe...help Thou my unbelief!!

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

3 comments:

Nise' said...

Lord Jesus, according to Your Word, You are not bothered by our requests. Once, when others told a synagogue ruler not to bother You any more with his request, You ignored what they said and told the man, "Don't be afraid; just believe." (Mark 5:35-36) Help us not to be discouraged when we pray. Help us not be be afraid - but BELIEVE ~PGW 3/15

Sharon Brumfield said...

Fighting a little--False.Evidence.Appearing.Real
myself.
I found myself last night thanking God that I did not have to worry or be afraid of what the future holds.
In all things give thanks. Dear God please show us the things we can thank you for when we can't seem to find anything.

TaunaLen said...

Praying, praying, praying still. Love you, my friend.

Peace is your promise. Isaiah 26:3

~TaunaLen