»

Monday, August 13, 2007

Help...

I can't go into a lot of details, but our entire family, both immediate and extended, on both sides (Dave's and mine) are in need of prayer.

Some situations are immediate and life threatening...some have explosive potential, and some are just beginning to come to light.

I can't share details, but I can call out to my friends and ask them to pray.

The stress level in our home right now is probably about an 8...of course, for me, I'm off the charts, as usual:-)

Please. Pray for the Peterson and the Ward family.

Thanks.

Deena

5 comments:

TaunaLen said...

Father, I lift my friend Deena and her family to you. You are so good, and more than able to orchestrate events for them so that all things work for your glory. I pray that you will send supernatural peace, and remind all involved that you are there, that you are busy with their steps, and that your love never fails. Help each person involved to know that they are held, and loved and being lifted by those of us who have the privelege of praying for them in this time. I ask as your daughter, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Praying, my dear friend.

~TaunaLen

Anonymous said...

I don't comment often, but I read your blog daily. I will be praying for your family.

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

Praying for you dear.... :)

Sharon Brumfield said...

Praying to the one who knows all and is charge.

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father, You alone give us strength for the journey. You are the One to lead us to Your truth and make us whole where everything is still in pieces. You fill us with Your Holy Spirit so that we can walk in this world victoriously before the victory has even reached our lives. YOU ARE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. We worship You and praise You even amidst our trials. Precious Jesus, You RESCUE and PROTECT and RESOLVE and RECONCILE. O MOST HOLY GOD, we proclaim You as LORD OF ALL and we press on as our day of HEAVEN approaches! Amen.