»

Thursday, August 09, 2007

From Bible Study on Wednesday...

We don't have a priest who is out of touch with our reality. He's
been through weakness and testing, experienced it all--all but the
sin. So let's walk right up to him and get what he is so ready to
give. Take the mercy, accept the help.

Hebrews 4:15-16 (MSG)

Stop trying to live the Christian life on your own...empty yourself out and ask God to fill you with His Spirit.

I know, I know....easier said that done.

But I'm more convinced and convicted of this than ever before.

Pray for me, and I'll pray for you. Together, we can live for Him.

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

3 comments:

ZAM said...

thanks for sharing...i like what you said about being a blessing..GOD bless too

Sharon Brumfield said...

:)

Nise' said...

Funny thing, when we quit trying to do it in our own strength and power, we are really able to live life as He intended! Praying for you my friend.