»

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More Prayers Needed...

God has a way of moving in people's lives that I still find incredibly amazing. Several months ago He connected me with an encouraging and uplifting woman named Denise.

This special lady has emailed me every day, sent me cards of encouragement, and done so faithfully for months now. And now she needs us.

Denise recently had eye surgery and her healing is not going well at all. Denise has very poor sight due to diabetes, and she was hoping for some improvement through this surgery.

Her husband Eddie is keeping us updated, and he left a very sweet post on her Thankful Thursday blog, as Denise is unable to blog right now. What a guy her Eddie is:-)

So I'd like to ask you to swing by Shortybear's Place and leave Denise a comment or a prayer. Just something to let her know she is loved and prayed for all over the blogosphere and beyond.

Thanks for doing this! You ROCK!!

Be blessed, and be a blessing!!

Deena

1 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks my precious friend, you bless my heart. I love you.