»

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday--Prayer Warriors




This Thursday, I am thankful for prayer:

1) For the ability to make requests and know that God hears.
2) For the ability to post those requests and know that His children care.
3) For the emails I received in response to my requests and how they encouraged me.
4) For the prayers I know went up on behalf of our family and how God moved.
5) For the outcome of each requested prayer, even though each issue is yet to be resolved. I know it will be good, because my Father is good.

Thank you to all who prayed. Still waiting on news on various situations.

My sister is in surgery even as I type. Please pray for a good outcome.

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God continue to send the answers to all the prayers on your behalf. Praying right now for a good outcome on your sisters surgery...

Nise' said...

It is a privilege to hold you and you family up in prayer!

Aunt Angie said...

What an awesome God we serve! He hears and answers all our prayers...meets our needs and His mercy endureth!
Bless you!