»

Thursday, October 25, 2007

God Is SO Amazingly Good...

I can't go into too many details...but we have been praying for our daughter...our middle daughter.

She has been struggling over her older sister's rebellion and wanting to find out who she is in Christ and what the "whole God thing" is all about (her words, not mine)...

So we've been praying for Godly friends her own age at school to surround her and to shelter her from the evil influences that have been pulling at her.

Today, God answered my prayer...in a huge way...with a giant, shiny bow...

And I'm so humbled, and so thankful, and so overwhelmed.

So, don't stop praying...He hears...and He will answer in His time.

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am counting on this dear friend. At the end of this month we have told Michael he will have to be out of the house for good this time.
I can not even tell you what is going on inside ---I'm sure you can imagine.

TaunaLen said...

As you know, I've been praying the same thing for my oldest daughter. I found out recently that her favorite customers at the restaurant are an older couple who've been requesting her every time they come in. They are there at least 2 times a week, and they share their faith with her every time. They say they love her and are praying that God will be real and active to her. They tell her His way is good, and how He's blessed them for 60 plus years. Nothing like a good life-sermon, delivered in love, to get to my girl's heart. She did a school assignment about their life story and their faith. God is moving, let me tell you, behind the scenes, in front of the curtain, in the front row, and in the balcony. He's moving. And His love never fails.

Still praying, friend.

~TaunaLen

Daisy said...

~Praying!~

Sharon Brumfield said...

A little something for you on my Sunday post!