»

Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, The Report Is In...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


...and it ain't good.

I have one disc that has completely collapsed, one that is torn and leaking (what, I don't know...definitely NOT Diet Vanilla Pepsi, or I'd be happier LOL!!), and one that is bulging worse than my waistline.

So, surgery is a most DEFINITE possibility...and I'm not a happy camper...or a happy patient...in fact, patient is a foreign word to me!

PLUS, as if all THAT weren't enough...they spotted a mass in my abdomen that they say looks suspicious...call in CSI, I say! But they say no CSI...another MRI instead.

So, I'm waiting on dr. calls from surgeon and family practice...please keep praying.

Thanks!

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

P.S. On a GOOD note, I'm having loads of fun giving books away at My Bookshelf! And, if I do have surgery...more time for reading...once my eyes uncross from all the pain meds, that is:-)

3 comments:

Nise' said...

Will definitely keep you in my prayers! Its always a good thing to get 2nd and even 3rd opinions!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Well it is a good thing that we can rule out a Pepsi leak. :)
And I guess it is a good thing that we can rule out that it is all in your head. Nope, it is just in your back. :(
I pray for the Doctors wisdom and a second opinion. Nise has a good idea.

Daisy said...

Keeping you in my prayers too! :o)