»

Monday, October 29, 2007

A New Award...of sorts...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I received this from a dear friend and sister in Christ over the weekend.

I have two sisters in my family, and while I'm growing closer to my oldest, I'm deeply estranged from my middle sister (I'm the baby--we have one brother, but we won't talk about him:-)

My sisters in the Lord are my family. They know me intimately, support me no matter what, feel free to give me a pep talk or a tush kickin' as the Lord leads, and always have a Word from His Word to share with me.

So this award, or gift, means a lot to me.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of sisters I want to give this to but they aren't in the bloggyland with us. Yet they mean so much to me...I've cried with them, prayed with them, had coffee with them, laughed with them, and worked side by side with them.

I also have a lot of bloggy sisters to give this to, and my memory is so clouded these days by medication and life itself that I'm too afraid to list anyone, because I wouldnt' hurt a sister in Christ for anything.

So, this is what I'm going to do. I pass this gift on to all of you who have emailed, chatted, blogged, commented, called, prayed, shared, hugged, wept, laughed, worked, or in any way supported me in my lifetime.

I love you all dearly, and great is your reward in Heaven...because I'm a handful!

Be blessed, and know you are loved by me!

Deena

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love ya girl!
Loved the part about--great is our reward in heaven.

Nise' said...

I am honored to be a sister by blood! Don't have any "regular" sisters!

Love the new look (on both blogs) did you do this yourself or have help?

Continuing to pray for you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Totally ditto on what nise' and sharon said. We're true sisters by the precious blood of our Lord! : )

Ausjenny said...

We have only just hooked up but an honoured to be called on of yours sisters by blood