»

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Kinda Pizza??

What Your Pizza Reveals

People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

Your taste in food tends to favor what's rich and comforting. You prefer food that will definitely satisfy you.

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices.

You are a flavorful and bold person. You should consider traveling to Spain.

The stereotype that best fits you is upper class preppy. You don't anything too ordinary or vulgar.


Obviously, anyone who knows me knows this is so WAY off track:-) Well, kind of!

But I'd rather let God define me rather than my pizza:-)

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

0 comments: