»

Saturday, October 13, 2007

He Has Numbered My Days...

This was a little goody I found, just for fun...

Go here and click on real age...it may or may not work:-(

According to it, I'm 44, but my Real Age is 35.7 (yeah, right!).

I can expect to live to 83.3 years old (don't know if that makes me happy or sad:-)

I have 14,300 days left...not nearly enough time for the things I have on my to-do list! I'd better get crackin'! LOL!

But thankfully I know that He has numbered my days, and holds them in His hands.

If you try it out, leave me a comment and let me know how old you are...maybe we can retire together somewhere:-)

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

Edited to add: I fiddled with the gadget and it won't work anymore...try googling "Real Age" and see if you can find one that works, then let me know:-)

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how old I am--the URL did not work.
I am soooooooooo ready to retire. :)

Daisy said...

I couldn't get it to work either. I'm just glad to know that God knows. :o)