»

Friday, October 19, 2007

Two Doctor Appointments Down...

...and only two more to go!

My spine surgeon said, "No surgery right now" and is sending me for a series of steroid epidural spinal injections (fancy name for shots that HURT!) and then we'll see...

My regular doctor said the mass is definitely on my ovary and is sizable enough to be concerned about. So I have more tests coming up, and a referral to a surgeon that specializes in gynecological surgeries (kinda rattles me a little just to type that part:-)

So please keep praying, as I know you will.

Now, on a lighter and more encouraging note:

Click here for a great post:-)

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Deena

P.S. Finding health information on pregnancy and labor or finding symptoms of pregnancy can all be found online. When you think you're experiencing pregnancy symptoms and need advice, you can always get online health advice.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Been there. Done that. I know what you are feeling. (((Hugs)))

Sharon Brumfield said...

I hear you girl. Female stuff!!! Humph!< that was supposed to be a sound.
Have done the whole test stuff on two very popular female problem areas. Ovaries and the twins up top. Was that delicate enough?
I had cysts on the ovaries and lumps in the other. Hope that was not to much info.I know the concern.
I does not help to suck it up. Eventually the filter will have to be cleaned and the trash dumped.:)
Besides you don't need to add stomach ulcer to the list.So you can let it all hand out here. I am praying and I would come hold your hand at the doctors if I could. I will be with you in spirit. I am starting to feel better so I can actually say you might even like having me around. ;)
Praying for you girl. My sister.