»

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

W.A.I.T. Upon the Lord...

I hate waiting.

And right now, that's what I have to do.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wait on appointments to be scheduled.

Wait on tests results.

Wait on doctor visits.

Wait on possible surgery or treatment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ever notice that WAIT is a four letter word?

But then I thought about what waiting is...and for me, these days, it's

W ith

A ll

I

T rust

in the Lord.


Or, at least, it should be.

Too often it's

W ith

A ll

I

T ake

back control.


It's like I can give it to God for, at the most, a day, and then it's right back in my hot little hands. And I have to go before Him again, giving it back...a vicious cycle.

I'm trying. I really am trying to give it to God. Because, really, what can I do? Make phone calls to speed things up. That's about it. And if they see me as a pest, then I've done more harm than good.

What about you? What's your W.A.I.T.?

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

2 comments:

Nise' said...

It's a battle that's for sure. Sometimes it's
Worrying
About
It
Thoroughly
Other times it's
Wonderment
As
I
Trust

Sharon Brumfield said...

What
Am
I
Thinking?

Worrying
About
Idiotic
Things


Love ya girl and I am praying and thinking about you.