»

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Thoughts...

My heart is so grieved over the senseless tragedy at
Virginia Tech yesterday. Today, the news reports are putting
faces on the victims, and it hurts even more.

My heart aches for Heather, a young mother who has fought long
and hard for the health of her child, and how is in a battle herself
against an insidious brain tumor.

My heart is heavy for families in our church who are battling illness,
dealing with aging parents and the issues that come with that, and
who are grieving the unexpected loss of a loved one.

I pray, but I feel no relief. I know God hears, but I still feel so
weighted down. I believe He is at work, but I still look around me, and I cry,
Why?

I have few, if any answers.

One thing I do know...if I grieve, how then must God feel?

Please keep these needs covered in prayer.

Be blessed, and tell someone that God loves them...and so do you.

Deena

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I was reading today in Isa. God was saying His thoughts are not our thoughts---His are so far beyond what we could even comprehend. I am sure that as some of those people stepped in to eternity God grieved for those who would be removed from His presence for eternity. And I hope that there were some who were welcomed into heaven by the sound of God saying, welcome home my good and faithful servant.