»

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Trying...

I'm trying...

...to be more loving and less indifferent.

...to be more compassionate and less condescending.

...to be more positive and less negative.

...to be more encouraging and less critical.

...to have more faith in God and trust less in myself.

...to be more focused and less random.

...to be more consistent and less scattered.

...to be more of Him and less of me.

But it's hard. Please pray for me?

Be blessed, and enjoy your day, for the Lord made it, therefore it is good.

Deena

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are always in my prayers, love you my friend.

Sharon Brumfield said...

How was your time away?
Thought about you this weekend.
Of course when you cross my mind I pray.
Guess you should pray that God brings you to my mind often. :)