»

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Someone Thinks I Rock!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Imagine my surprise when I checked my email and found this little award from Clemntine at "What's Up, Buttercup?"

Then imagine my surprise when I decided to get caught up on my blog reading, and saw that Sharon gave me the award as well! Wander on over and Sit With Her Awhile...

I feel so honored when someone reads my blog and likes it enough to share about it. This week especially is important to me, as some of what I'm sharing is very, very personal.

So, thank you, Clemntine...I think you rock, too!

Now, who do I think rocks?? Well, hmmmmmm....let me sleep on it, and I'll get back to you tomorrow, k?? I still have brain lag from our vacation!!

Be blessed, and rock on, my friends.

Deena

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are very deserving of this award my rocking girlfriend!!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Hi! I just came over from Denise's and your blog is so sweet I hope you don't mind I dropped in . I wanted to Congratulate you on your sweet award.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)