»

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Prayer Needs for a Sister In Christ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Our sweet Heather posted a few prayer needs she has. Thought I'd post them here so you all can keep her in prayer. The tumor may have been removed, but that was just the first step in a long journey for this precious sister and her family. Thanks for praying for Heather!!

Things to pray for:
- That Satan would stay out of my thought life. I have my weak moments, and in them, the thoughts of “what if” creep into my mind.

- My fatigue. Pray that it would be taken away, or at the very least that it would be minimized.

- My nausea. Pray that I would be able to find the right combination of drugs/herbs (peppermint, ginger, etc) to combat this.

- My Spirit. Fatigue makes you feel worthless, there is no easy way around that.

- Emma. Today is her first day of summer school!

Be blessed, and stop by her blog if you can!

Deena

2 comments:

Denise said...

Prayers for dear Heather are on going.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for bring me up to date.I will be praying.
How are you doing?
Thinking of you.