»

Friday, July 06, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus!

Ack! I've been tagged! Isn't it too hot to play tag??

Kidding! This is a way cool meme, and Mamabright has tagged me to play.

Here are the rules:

1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…
2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…
3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…

My 5 Things I Dig About Jesus:

1. He died for me so I could live with Him.
2. He left me an example how to live, and gives me what I need to live it.
3. He calls me friend, and He lets me call Him friend, too.
4. When the devil points his boney finger at me and says, "You're not worthy!", Jesus stands up and says, "Oh, yes she is!" and breaks the devil's boney finger!!
5. He not only loves me, He loves you TOO!

My 5 Choices to Tag:

1. Nise' at "Thus Far The Lord Has Helped Me"
2. Sharon at "Sit With Me Awhile"
3. Denise at "Shortybear's Place"
4. Julie at ...well, "Author Julie Carobini"
5. The gals at "Girls Write Out"

And YOU, if you'd like to play along:-)

Leave me a comment telling me where to find you and your "I Dig Jesus" post!

Be blessed, and know Jesus digs you, too!

Deena

7 comments:

Julie Carobini said...

LOVE this tag!!! I'll try to have mine posted by Sunday (appropos don't ya think?)

Julie

mamabright1 said...

thanks for playing, Deena!

I totally love #4!!!

blessings, mamabright :-)

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me sweety. My post is up.

Sharon Brumfield said...

This is a great tag.
I'll try to get it posted this weekend. Thanks for the prayers--they are a sweeeeet smell to our Daddy God in Heaven!

Nise' said...

Done, check it out here

Sharon Brumfield said...

Mine is up.
And I know you know where to find me. :)

Julie Carobini said...

Mine is up, Deena! J