»

Monday, July 23, 2007

Absent again...

I know, I know. I'm neglecting my blog.

This has been a crazy week. People at work on vacation, son at camp, daughter and hubby both sick...

I'm feeling a little off balance these days, and my thoughts are all in a jumble. But I'm working on sorting them out.

Til then, browse through the archives...there's some GOOD reading in them, if I do say so myself:-)

For now, most of the action will be at A Peek At My Bookshelf...feel free to join me over there.

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

P.S. Son is home from camp, and both "sickies" are on the mend:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to give you a {hug}~~
I have MS and a flare-up for me involves leg pain and extreme fatigue. It makes life look a bit foggy when it happens. Praying that you will be well!

Denise said...

Big hugs and prayers for you sweet one.