»

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday---Is It Thursday Already??




I'm struggling to be thankful this morning. Thursday seemed to sneak up on me, and I'm still in the battle of the blahs---but I'm determined to win. So, here's my list today:

1) I'm thankful for freedom in Christ.

2) I'm thankful for His amazing grace.

3) I'm thankful for His unending love.

4) I'm thankful for eternal life.

5) I'm thankful that this life is not all there is.

How about you?? Are you thankful today?? Go over to Sting My Heart and share....

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

P.S. Thank you to all who are praying for me.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I know how difficult it can be sometimes to count your blessings and be thankful, but I pray that God will bless you for your thankful heart today.

Anonymous said...

Praying for joy, joy, joy in your heart today...blessings.

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Happy Thankful Thursday.

Blessings to you.

Denise said...

Bless you for being thankful, even when you are feeling down my friend. I love you.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Prayers will continue until the blahs are history!