»

Friday, July 13, 2007

A Public Service Announcement

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


As of Sunday, July 15, 2007, the world as we know it will never be the same.

A tragedy of mammoth proportions will hit the earth, causing world-wide panic, pandemonium, and an abnormal amount of helium will be released into the atmosphere.

Why, you may be asking?

Simple...

It's My Birthday!!!!

Yes, this little ol' blogger will be 44 years old as of noonish on Sunday. As such, with it being my birthday...that makes me

The Queen Of The Blogosphere!!!

As such, I hereby order you all to de-lurk and leave me a comment in honor of my festive occasion.

Pretty please??

Let's see if we can get the comments on this post up to at least 44, in honor of the many, many years I've graced the world with my wit and charm, shall we?? LOL!!

And I COULD be mean and say, I'll only live as long as the number of comments I receive, but I'm not that vicious and heartlessly cruel...nor that willing to take my life and put it in your hands....:-)

But, just think, I'll be 44...which, two times that is 88, and no one in my family has achieved that landmark goal...I just wanted to graduate from high school...call me an over-achiever!!

But that would mean my life is half over...and what do I have to show for it??

Blog comments, that's what!! So get to commenting this weekend, people. Time's a-wastin'...what? What's that, you ask??

What will I be doing this weekend, while you're all here, slaving away at my comments??

Why, I'll be partyin' like it's 1999...which would make me...oh...around 36 LOL!!

Be blessed, and be a blessing...oh, wait, you already ARE one...to me, that is!

Deena, Queen of the Blogosphere...

P.S. I also am posting a similar message at Junk in the Trunk and at A Peek At My Bookshelf...so swing by there if you don't mind....let's try to hit 44 everywhere, k??

9 comments:

TaunaLen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hugs!

~TaunaLen

Shanda said...

Have a very very happy birthday!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Happy B-day to you
Happy b-day to you
Happy b-day dear Deena
Haaaaaapppppy bithdaaaaaaaay toooo
yoooooooou!
And mannnnnnnnnny mooooooore!
It is a goood thing you could not hear that. :)

D---delightful
E---edgy
E---energetic?,elastic?,elegant?,
N---nifty?,nutty?,nostalgic?
A---angelic?

Sharon Brumfield said...

bithday?
scuse please!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to Deena, queen of the blogosphere!!!!

Nise' said...

Now wait a minute, today is the 13th, your birthday is not until the 15th.... you get a day not three days!!... LOL. Just kidding.. Happy, Happy, Birthday my friend. May you be blessed with a couple of surprises!

Anonymous said...

A Blessed Happy Birthday to you! And it's even more special, knowing what you shared with me over at my blog. Celebrating LIFE with you and thanking God for those who treasure and honor it in incredibly deep ways.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Anonymous said...

Deena, have a wonderful, fabulous, amazingly Happy Birthday!!!

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I missed it :( I hope you had a FANTABULOUS day....