»

Monday, July 02, 2007

Keep The Change...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Change...

I don't do well with change. I like routine. And yet, I get bored so easily.

Still, I don't like change...

and changes are coming.

Yesterday, our little church of 30 hit an all time high attendance of 54. And we had families with children. Lots of children.

Changes are coming...

My baby boy will finish junior high this year...and enter high school in Fall of 2009. Yikes! And only two more years til his sister graduates high school...

Changes are coming...

My husband will be 50 in September. We were talking last night, and if he lives to be the age my father was when he went home to Jesus...we're only talking another 23 years. Not much time when you think about it.

Changes are coming...

Family moves away. Friends travel on. We get older, and wiser...

Life changes.

And I don't like it.

But really, what would life be like if change didn't occur??

Stale. Stagnant. Dry. Eventually lifeless.

And so very, very boring.

So, change is good.

And without the changing power of Jesus...it's pointless.

I'll adjust. I always will. Just ignore the whining you hear coming from my little corner of the world.

Be blessed, and let Him change you. It may be hard...but it's worth it.

Deena

2 comments:

Denise said...

Smile, you are dearly loved my friend.

Anonymous said...

I hate change too. ((HUGS))