»

Thursday, July 26, 2007

And This Is The Part...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Even my blog is blah these days.

Sometimes, I sit, gazing at the screen, and that line from Veggietales pops into my mind:

And this is the part where Deena comes out and says something profound on her blog...Profound Blogging With Deena.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And then we sit and stare at one another for a few minutes.

I might sing a few bars of "Oh, Where Has My Brain Gone?"

Then the curtain closes.

Painful, isn't it??

But there's just nothing there. My head isn't full of wisdom these days...it's full of fuzz. Static. A snowy screen.

I've been trying to figure out why. Praying, "God, turn me back on please. Hit re-boot or something..." And still...nothing.

Oh, I have thoughts. Thoughts of "Hmmmm...**sigh**...Oh, my!...and Whatever!" Thoughts that would make Eeyore weep...but nothing worth sharing.

I've even thought it's time to shut'er down. The blog, that is.

But then something way down deep inside cries out, "NO!"...or maybe it's my husband screaming it, I really can't say.

Anyhoo, please pray for me. I don't like this. My mind keeps me entertained and off the streets...I'd be dangerous out on the loose!

Don't like the funky feeling that lingers...."Lay off that funky feeling, white girl..." Oh, that was just SO WRONG...too wrong for words...

See what I mean?? It's scary...

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Girl--- I love you!
We will take you just the way you are--fuzzy brained and all.
I'm thinking I liked the post---even if there was a lot of white static.
Maybe you should shout--"SPEAK LORD YOUR SERVANT IS LISTENING".
Hmmmmmmm---just a thought.
Talk to ya when I get back in town.
Hold on white girl. ;)

Denise said...

Girl, hang in there. God, and I are hanging with you. He will clear those cobwebs in His time, I love you bunches.