»

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday--The Short List!




I'm still not feeling well today, so my list will be short, but heartfelt!

1) I'm thankful my daughter is feeling better, and didn't require a trip to the emergency room.

2) I'm thankful my husband finally decided to see the dr. about his ear(s).

3) I'm thankful my fever broke during the night so that I can go to work today.

4) I'm thankful my son will be home in just 3 more days!

5) I'm thankful my oldest will have a chance to walk on the beach this week.

How about you? What are you thankful for? Come share with us at Iris' Sting My Heart!

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're all better very soon!

Changed by His Love said...

Hope you continue to feel better! Walking on the beach..ahh, how relaxing! Be blessed today.

Denise said...

Praying that you, and your family will feel much better very soon.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Sending prayers and hugs for healing!