»

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Food For Thought...

As I was driving home from work one day, I stopped to watch a local Little League baseball game that was being played in a park near my home.

As I sat down behind the bench on the first-base line, I asked one of the boys what the score was.

"We're behind 14 to nothing," he answered with a smile on his face.

"Really," I said. "I have to say you don't look very discouraged."

"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look. "Why should we be discouraged? We haven't been up to bat yet!"

So, when it comes to the hardships of life...don't fret...we haven't been up to bat yet!!

Be blessed, and be a blessing!

Deena

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I like that.
He thinks he is winning but when Jesus steps up to the plate----they will be backing up so far that they will no longer be able to be seen.
Come Lord Jesus come.