»

Friday, January 26, 2007

Getting In Shape

I just had to let you all know about my new exercise program!

I'm getting the best cardiac workout of my life these days!

And it takes such little effort...you might want to check it out.

Each day I do one or more of the following exercises, sometimes more than once:

1) Jump to conclusions

2) Jump through hoops

3) Carry a grudge (this one really gets your heart pumping, because they vary so much in weight, but all are pretty heavy!)

4) Twist in the wind--usually follows #1, but can be done all by itself

5) And my personal favorite---Bending over backwards

Now, hopefully you know by now that this is tongue in cheek, but seriously, these things will give you a good cardiac workout. Just not the one recommended by the American Heart Association!

Think about it...anger, stress, frustration, anxiety, fear...they all cause our hearts to race and our blood to pound, subjecting our body to forces we were not meant to endure.

All because we have to be in control, or we let someone else control us. So, even though my workout is effective, it isn't productive.

I think I might try something a little easier...

Like leaning on the Everlasting Arms...whaddaya think??

Be blessed, and be a blessing!
Deena

P.S. Could someone help me with my budget? I'm always borrowing trouble............

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You either make me laugh or you make me cry....I think i have your exercise program on dvd....but I would much rather lean on the everlasting arms of Jesus...Love you, Brenda