»

Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Study begins next Saturday!!

Hello everyone!

Hopefully you've had the chance to get a copy of our new Bible study book, "Having a Mary Heart" by Joanne Weaver. We begin our discussion at our women's fellowship next Saturday. If you are in the Loma Rica, California area, we start at 10 AM at Loma Rica Baptist Church on Hill Road. If you are in the cyber-world...I'll be posting comments with the group's permission later that afternoon to share with you.

If you haven't purchased the book or would rather not do the study with us...no worries! Just keep hanging out with us here. We enjoy the company, and believe you'll always walk away with something.

Just for your information, I'm the pastor's wife at Loma Rica Baptist Church in Loma Rica (Marysville), California, and small hill community in Northern California. My husband, Pastor Dave, and our family have been there for around 3 years. Wholly Devoted began last August and we've been going and growing ever since!

I'm the study facilitator...some call me a leader, but I prefer facilitator....sounds WAY more important LOL!! But I just guide people to the wonderful truth that is in Scripture, and to read way cool books! I learn just as much if not more from these wonderful women God allows me to study with.

So, having said all of that, I'll be posting our new discussion question tomorrow, and I'm cooking up a new blog entry that MAY be posted later today. So stop back by...you might find something new!!

Be blessed, and then be a blessing!
Deena

0 comments: