»

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Question 1, Week 1, January 7-13, 2007

Question one from our study guide, week one, based on chapters one and two: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

My answer: I would change my outlook. I tend to be pessimistic, an Eeyore/Rabbit kind of person. I would much rather be a Pooh/Piglet/Owl combo kind of gal. See the brighter side of life instead of the clouds that loom overhead. In order to change that, I have to build up my trust muscle. I KNOW God is in control, but I don't always act on what I know. So, if I could change it (which I suppose I can...but we won't go into that right now:-), I would be more optimistic and cheerful.

1 comments:

veronica said...

If I could change one thing about myself it would be my "I can do it my big self I" attitude. Although God has patiently shown me that I cant even breathe inless He allows me to, I still manage try to prove that I can do some things quite well- on my own. So with that said, please pray for my prideful attitude.