»

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Commercial, of sorts...

Usually, this little blog is all about me; my thoughts, my inspiration, and my charming wit:-)

But today, I would like to introduce you to MY daily inspirations...

Meet Shalee from Shalee's Diner...and read her post on notes from Jesus...

And here's TaunaLen, and where she's from--because we often must know where we're from before we can be clear on where we're going...

Meet Iris from Sting My Heart, my Thankful Thursday buddy--go check out what she's thankful for today...

Have breakfast any time of day with Jennifer at "Life Is Not A Cereal", and check out her viewpoint of missions...

Let me introduce you to Sarah who, while in the midst of it, takes time out to defend a friend, and see what her wish for her family is

And when you stop by, give a shout out, say, "Hey", or "Hi there"...and let 'em know Deena sent you...

Be blessed, and look for inspiration everywhere, because you never know where you'll find it!

Deena

4 comments:

Nise' said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment! I can truly say that Breaking Free changed my life. I did Believing God when it was an online study and thought that changed my life, well it did, but not like this. You will enjoy Living Beyond Yourself. Tell me about the Dvds based on Get Out OF That Pit. I must have them...

Shalee said...

Thanks for the link, Deena, but I don't know if you want me to be an inspiration... Haven't you seen all the other posts?! I'm a mess...

Glad it touched you in the way that God intended.

Deena Peterson said...

Nise'...I love visiting your blog! You were my first cyber-bloggy friend, and it's a pleasure to read what you blog.

Shalee...I've read your blog, top to bottom...and I stand by what I posted...you inspire me because you are genuine in your journey...and what more can we ask of one another??

Enjoy these wonderful bloggy ladies!!

TaunaLen said...

Deena,
Wow. I am speechless. Me? An inspiration? I am brand new to blogger, though I have had a blog on xanga for two years. I barely post 2-3 times a month, can't seem to get the daily blog discipline down, and Ijust learned how to get a sitemeter up and running. I was exploring the stats, and to my surprise, people are actually visiting my blog! And some of them were referred by your kind words and the link in this post. Thank you so much! I enjoy reading you, and can't wait to get to know you better. I've added you to my bloglines, and hope you continue to enjoy reading my posts.

~TaunaLen