»

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wide Eyed and Mystified...

Counting blessings...wanna watch?!?

Blessing #1:
We had 14 women at our monthly Bible study fellowship today...had to pull out extra chairs, and we'll have to add an extra table next month!! WooHoo...way to go, God!! *high fivin' everybody**

Blessing #2:
Not only did my daughter K go with me, my oldest daughter V went with me, and my sister LJ was there as well! Incredible, studying God's word with the women in my family....

Blessing #3:
God lets me teach such wonderful, wonderful women of God...I stay amazed that anything that comes out of my mouth is worth hearing, let alone learning from...but thank You, God, for using me...

Blessing #4:
Tomorrow, my husband will be ordained as a Southern Baptist Minister of the Gospel....Nervous, but thankful...

Blessing #5:
Our prodigal has finally come home......oh, Lord, I'm overwhelmed...

Blessing #6:
God is using this blog, this humble offering, to reach out and to minister to women all across the U.S., and even some in other parts of the world have visited.

I'm still counting...how about you??

Be blessed, and know, dear friend, that you bless me just by stopping by here. Feel free to say "Hi!"

Deena

4 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I love this post!

Deena, you should join our Thankful Thursdays. It's a blog carnival hosted by Iris at Sting My Heart and every Thursday we list what we are thankful for. I look forward to it every week! It's a great group of gals that I'm sure you would love. If you go to my blog you'll see one of my posts and you can click on Iris' link.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hello Deena. I'm here from the Party. You have a wonderful blog that is well presented. I live in Birmingham, England. Hope you'll come and visit my Journal.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deena,
This is my first visit to your blog. It seems like such a warm and welcoming spot on the web. It is so important for us to count our blessings, most of us don't do this often enough. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Praising Him with you, Deena. Sometimes I just stand in awe what He has done in my life...Congratulations to your husband :). Thank you so much for sharing your blessings...

Terri is right--I hope that we will see you next Thursday and anytime you will like. I just added you to the blogroll (I know a little behind on everything this week--sorry)...

Blessings to your week ahead.