»

Friday, May 11, 2007

I Wasn't Gonna...

I wasn't gonna blog here today.

I was gonna have a little pity party over what happened last night.

But something happened to change my plans.

God happened.

Because you all heard my cry and stood in the gap for me...today, my tail isn't knotted (if you don't get that...read my previous post!), my heart is light, and while I miss my mom, I'm rejoicing that she's safe in heaven with my Lord, and it'll just be a moment before I'm with her and Him for all eternity.

A dear, sweet soul sister sent me this today in my email. I needed reminding. Maybe you do to. Watch it, for me...and thank you all from the depths of my heart for your prayers. You will never know what comfort it brought me to be able to share so openly and to know you'd pray. I just knew it. And that rocks!



Be blessed today, because God isn't JUST in His heaven...so all IS right with my world...and yours too if you know Him...

Deena

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love ya girl. I found this over at Heather blog and it spoke to my heart.
Must be a word from God because it spoke to yours too.