»

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Praying for Heather...

The internet is a marvelous thing. It connects people who wouldn't meet this side of eternity.

The blogosphere is also a marvelous thing. I have met some wonderful women through blogging. Heather is remarkable.

Heather also has a brain tumor.

I'm dedicating myself to pray for Heather for the next week. Her surgery is on May 3rd (Thursday). We're beginning our prayer blanket today. I'm covering 3-4 PM PST.

You don't have to be a blogger. You don't have to know Heather.

You just need to pray. Pray for Heather, the doctors, the nurses, her husband, her children, her parents, and her extended family, both physical and blogging.

As I said, the blogosphere is amazing. This community raised over $18,000.00 to help Heather...money is great. But prayer is where the power truly is.

Won't you join us?

To learn more about Heather, click here. To join in our prayer blanket, click here

Be blessed, and pray for blessings for Heather and her family.

Deena

1 comments:

Nise' said...

I am joining you in prayer for Heather. What a privilege!